Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This is another ACEO (or Art Trading Card) original painting. It is 3.5"x2.5", and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. My ACEO originals are signed and come with a 2.5x3.5 Certificate of Authenticity. I have placed this original up for auction on eBay.

I guess I've been a member of the Early Morning Club the past few weeks, and I didn't even realize there was such a club! I stumble up the stairs to my studio over my garage every morning, as the brushes are up there screaming my name when I awake! My husband follows a while later with a cup of coffee and a glass of juice, then disappears. Some days the mundane intrudes and I have to cut painting time short - I don't always make it back up to the studio later, but I'm happy for my early morning peace.


No comments: